Since its establishment in April 2015, MEDITULIP Co., Ltd. has made remarkable achievements. Within one year since its establishment, it was selected for the TIPS program for the first time as a national university (September 2015), certified as a venture firm, registered four domestic patents, two international patents and filed eight international applications as well as two PCT application. We also registered 1 domestic patent and filed 1 PCT for a chemoport.
Moreover, we have obtained a factory site within the Osong Bio-Health Science Technopolis and plan to manufacture products in 2018.
Furthermore, we established MEDITULIP Global, Inc., a sales and market access company, to expedite the distribution of MEDITULIP products domestically and overseas and to import innovative products from abroad.
We will continue to make a second and a third "Surgical History" through continuous research and development based on our technological and development skills. MEDITULIP Co., Ltd. promises to serve as the light and the salt of the world, contributing to the human welfare through continuous innovation, services, and donations.
CEO of Meditulip Co., Ltd.
Thoracic Surgery Department Professor
Chungnam National University Hospital Min-Woong Kang
MD/PhD, CEO of MEDITULIP Co., Ltd., Associate Professor, Chief of Thoracic Division, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Chungnam National University.
- National Institute of Medical Device Safety Information (NIDS): Advisor for medical device problems
- KFDA: Advisory panel member of Medical device
- Deputy of Director, Korean Society of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Faculty member of ATCCS 2018, Hong Kong
- Faculty member of ATSOP 2017, Singapore
- Faculty member of 2nd Asian single port VATS surgery symposium
- Member of The Korean Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Member of The Korean Association for Lung Cancer Society
- Member of The Korean society for Thoracic Surgical Oncology
- Member of International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
- Member of Korean Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
- Editorial Board member of Korean Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (Journal of Lung Cancer)
- Scientific committee member of The Korean Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Scientific committee member of The Korean Society for Thoracic Oncologic Surgery
- 2010 : Johnson and Johnson Medical award
- 2009 : Scientific award of Korean Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
CEO of MEDITULIP Global, Inc.
- Country Manager at Intuitive Surgical KOREA
- Head of Strategic Planning and Head of Marketing at Samsung Medison
- Marketing Director at Stryker KOREA
- Senior Consultant at IBM GBS
- Vice President at Nemo Partners
- BS degree in chemistry and MS in biochemistry from Seoul National University
- MBA from Kellogg School of Management
MediTulip Global will continue to develop distribution partnerships with emerging companies abroad to bring innovative products into the region.